In The Mountains Tutorial
If you ever wanted to create a mountain landscape rich with detail, light and depth, this is for you!
THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL TUTORIAL TO ADD TO YOUR “TISCHLER” COLLECTION!
This is your ESSENTIAL tutorial for painting incredible details in MOUNTAIN scenes. In this presentation, I will walk you through the steps as I create not one, but two hyper-realistic oil paintings. You’ll not only gain insights into the process from start to finish, but you’ll learn the methodology in which I create my paintings. This will be something you can adapt and mould to fit your own projects!
Painting mountains along with detailed ROCKS and WATER can be tricky. Don’t worry though, I’ve got your back!
With the right guidance and information, you’ll be handling mountain landscapes like a pro! This tutorial is not only for small to medium-sized paintings – you can use this information for EPIC studio paintings as well!
I talk in detail about the materials I use, showing you the exact photo references that inspired the scene. In three distinct phases, we flesh out the scene with a block-in layer, then elaborate with our modelling, then finally adding those lush details over the top, to make the painting come to life! Here, I break down my entire process from start to finish. WE’ll discuss the materials along with individual colour combinations and the brushes I use. We’ll spend a significant portion of our time together FOCUSED on how I paint ROCKS and crystal clear WATER.
I’ve dedicated the last 16 years to mastering painting; let me show you some great techniques that will save you the time and effort grinding it out in the studio. Take your LANDSCAPE paintings further – check out this tutorial!
Download or Stream
2 MP4 Files – 7.69GB – 3.25 hours of content
includes reference images
viewed in 1080p, no subtitles
I know you're going to LOVE this tutorial - if you're not 100% satisfied we offer a 30 day money-back guarantee!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- I WILL SHOW YOU THE MATERIALS I USE FOR CREATING AN OIL PAINTING, FROM THE PAINT AND MEDIUMS TO THE BRUSHES AND GROUNDS.
- YOU’LL SEE THE ENTIRE PAINTING PROCESS BROKEN DOWN IN EASY TO UNDERSTAND STEPS, FROM THE SKETCH-UP TO BLOCKING-IN AND EVEN APPLYING THE FINE DETAILS.
- YOU’LL SEE UP CLOSE, HOW I USE BRUSHWORK TO DEFINE THE SUBJECT
- I WILL SHOW YOU MY PALETTE WHERE COLOUR MIXING PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN CREATING REALISM!
- I USE MANY MEDIUMS IN MY PROCESS AND HERE I KEEP IT SIMPLE AND SHARE A TRIED AND TRUE APPLICATION
- THE PAINTING IS BUILT UP TO A RICH SURFACE BY LAYERING THE PAINT OVER MANY PASSES.
- I SHOW YOU HOW MODELLING WITH PAINT DEFINES FORM CREATING A 3D SCENE!
- I SHOW YOU HOW TO PAINT INCREDIBLE INTRICATE DETAIL WITH ROCKS, WATER, FOLIAGE, MOUNTAINS AND SKIES!
- YOU’LL SEE THE ENTIRE PAINTING PROCESS BROKEN DOWN IN EASY TO UNDERSTAND STEPS, FROM THE FIRST BRUSHSTROKES TO THE LAST!